Just a quick note
This morning as I was walking into the kitchen twiddling around, rubbing my eyes, Rick walks past me just smiling away! When I asked him what he was smiling about he said "That he is just so happy!" I said "Why"? He said "because I have such a great family!" AWWWWW It melted me to a billion pieces! I LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM, LOVE HIM!!!
I was really blessed with him and the kids! They make me so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...
-
When we booked our cruise several months ago the only thought I had in my head was how much I wanted to have a nice RELAXING vacation. NO c...
1 comment:
Wow...that's AMAZING!! ;)
Post a Comment