Christmas & More

WOW! I can't believe that it has been so long since I have got on here to blog! I keep saying that I need to update my blog, but then I get started with something else and forget. So let me catch everyone up to what is going on in our life now.
CHRISTMAS EVE was nice and quiet. Augi and Amber (My Step-Kids) Came over again this year for Christmas Eve and Christmas morning. Eevie and Ricky had fun making Cookies for Santa. I don't know which they like more. making or eating the cookies. (Well...we all know the answer to that one!)
CHRISTMAS was absolutely wonderful! We got together with family. My brother and sister in law, Mom, Dad, Sister, and some great close friends (Dodson Family) came over and we just had a nice quiet evening of time together. The kids made out like Bandits as they do every year. The day just revolves around them and their new toys and games. We got way too many new Wii games for the family. Rick got Tiger Woods Golf, I got Rock Band, and the family got countless others including Mario Kart!
The gifts ranged from Socks & Robes to Trains, Planes, Little Petshop & Barbies! OH... AND lets not forget DIAMONDS! But best of all it was just really great to spend time with my family!
I unfortunetly didn't get pictures of everyone, but we all loved seeing everyone!

2 comments:

Suzi said...

You know we always love spending time with our "second" family!! FUN STUFF....

Becky Hunt said...

Your blog is great! Hi, my name is Becky, I am your cousin on Rick's side of the family. I live in San Diego, Ca. I really enjoyed your website, thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to meet your family. You all look happy, that is awesome. I wish one day we could meet.

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...