My Birthday

I had such a nice birthday this year. Rick and the kids treated me out to a wonderful night of mexican food at one of my FAVORITE mexican restaurants. Plus just the fact of not having to cook for a family of 4 is a treat in itself. I didn't have any embarrassing songs to dance to or unwanted attention on myself, it was just a nice, quiet, yummy dinner.

Rick suprised me with a Brand New Laptop that I absolutely love! I needed a new laptop badly! It is the HP Pavilion, it has a dvd burner, tv recorder, and is huge! 18" screen. Rick is great at picking gifts! I have been pleased with Every gift he has gotten me! GREAT GREAT GIFT GIVER! I really think that my love language is receiving gifts?! It makes me very happy when I get surprises! I love you so much Rick! Thank you so very much for everything.

I also got a new anniversery band. It is really kind of a Christmas present, but I got it a little early. I really believe Diamonds are a girls best friend! Anyone that knows me well, knows that I LOVE jewelry especially if it has DIAMONDS!

For those of you wondering... My birthday was Nov 7th, I am just trying to catch up on my blog. :)

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...