The kids finished with school for the 1st half of the year with a Holiday Celebration! Rick and I were lucky enough this year to go to Eevie's Party without Ricky.
We had to get our last bit of holiday shopping done so we left Ricky with a friend and finished with our shopping.
Eevie made a Christmas Craft, Decorated a Cupcake, Played Pin the nose on Rudulph, and had a book exchange at her celebration.
Ricky had one here at our preschool where he sang Jingle Bells and Rudulph the red nose reindeer, and ate too many sweet and salty snacks! LOL! I am happy to be relieved of a few of my motherly duties as well as teacher duties for 2 1/2 weeks! I can sleep in yeah!!!
Happy with a little food in his tummy!
That is the face of a angry little boy!
Ricky didn't want his nose painted red, so he threw a fit. I don't know why his hands are down his pants though?!
No comments:
Post a Comment