
Thanksgiving was wonderful. I am sorry I don't have many pictures, I just didn't take many. We were invited over to the Sheriff family's house and had a wonderful Thanksgiving "Dinner" That was actually more like lunch. And the kids had a blast playing with each other. There had to be at least 15 kids there. The grown ups had a good time hanging out.

Then in the afternoon we went over to my mom's house we had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner. It was so yummy! My brother and his Fiance was there, My sister, and my parents. While we were there we watched some movies including Hancock, and just had a good time.

Both of the kids ate really good. They both had turkey, veggies, and of course PUMPKIN PIE! I made 4 pies this year. 3 apple and 1 pumpkin, and also some apple crisp. We have a lot to be thankful for in this family! We are all healthy, we have a beautiful home, lots of family and friends who love and care about us, and we have amazing jobs that bring us lots of joy. We are really blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment