Van from our porch
Oh, ya... I got a new van
Well... As many of you know, we traded "Bertha" Our Silver Honda Odyssey EX for "We haven't named it yet" Blue Toyota Sienna XLE Limited. If any of you have a good car name for this van please submit it in the comment box. (Just click comment and it will take you to the box to leave a comment)
I miss my honda, but we upgraded when we bought this one. It is fully loaded with DVD & Navigation System plus it has an automatic hatch and window shades on every row (Which I had Window shades on the Odyssey but not every row. That was something that I definiatly didn't want to get rid of) PLUS a rearview camera and much much more, I can go on all day. The gas Mileage believe it or not is actually a little bit lower on the toyota but I wouldn't think of getting anything other than a toyota or honda right now with the gas prices sky high. We have had it for about 1 1/2 weeks and I am really coming to love the new van, the sun/moon roof especially. The kids always ask mostly after swimming can I open the window in the roof. If you are looking for a new car this is the TIME TO BUY! We got an unbelievable deal on this van. They call this van the Lexus of Vans. If that is true? I don't know but it is nice for our family, plus I love having a van.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...
-
When we booked our cruise several months ago the only thought I had in my head was how much I wanted to have a nice RELAXING vacation. NO c...
2 comments:
This one can be a boy!! How about Moby Dick...A Blue Whale of a Van!! HAHAHAHAHA
LOL! "Ok kids let's load up Moby Dick!" Hmmmm, I donno know about that one. lol. Something about it just doesn't seem quite right. HAHA
Post a Comment