
I will have to post a little more in a couple days, as of now our other computer is down. (the one with all my pics and such) I am on the laptop and it has no pictures of anything exciting on it. The last week I have done much of nothing! I haven't taken the kids swimming or the waterpark due to this nasty thing called "Crypto" that is circulating through the dallas-ft worth metroplex. They recently had a 6 year old die from it. Basically what it is, it is a water born parasite, it causes nasty stomach cramps, diarreah (sp?!), fever, and some other nasty symptoms. And they recently reported a case of it at our nearby waterpark that we go to. Soooo... for awhile we will be doing other things, besides it really has been too hot to swim. I have spent way too much time in front of the TV lately, between watching the Olympics, GO USA! and dvds I am practically glued to the couch. If it wasn't for riding 5 times a week, I would have gained probably 10 pounds. I have recently watched (In the last week) P.S. I love you, Meet the browns, What love is, Be kind rewind, Tons of kid movies, Over her dead body, Cover, Juno, College Road Trip, The great debaters. Some were great! Some were bad, and some were in between!

Ok, I am usually a big cry baby anyway, especially when watching movies, but this was a really really sad movie! But it was sooooo Good!!! Classic Love Story!
No comments:
Post a Comment