Fun-Tastic Filled 4th

As my sister will tell you, I LOVE HOLIDAYS!!! It doesn't matter which holiday it is, I suppose it is because I have an excuse to dress my whole family in matching outfits. On this special day it is Red, White, and Blue. (Unfortunetly a certain person didn't get the memo and decided to wear beige. *Rick* LOL) Every year since Eevie was about 1 I have taken pictures of the kids in their Red, White, & Blue on the Fire Engine. Sometimes on Memorial Day some on Independance Day.
Ricky on fire engine 2006 Ricky & Eevie 2006 Ricky & Eevie 2006 Ricky & Eevie 2008 Ricky & Eevie 2008
It is amazing how much they grow and change in just a couple of years.
4th of July was fun this year, we went over to my parent's house for a fun family get together. We had an all american bbq with tons of BEEF! Big Ol' Juicy Ribeye steaks, Hotdogs, Chicken, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw and a Yummy green salad! It is always fun to hang out with the fam. After stuffing ourselves silly we headed over to Rick's Friends House (Adrian) for front row seats to the firework show over the lake. It was great!!! Their little daughter was so cute and entertaining to watch while playing with Ricky & Eevie. Over all it was a busy but Wonderful 4th of July! I am so proud to be an American and greatly appreciative to raise my family and live in such a amazing country.
It is like 10:30 at night and everyone is Exhausted!
Thank you Adrian & Julie for having us over!!!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

I LOVE RICKY'S AFROOOOOO!!! Looks like a sweet trip to Cabo...we need an invitation next time, heehee!

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...