My *NEW* Racing Bike!

This is my *new* Bike!!! Yeah!(THANK YOU SO MUCH RICK!) As some of you may know I will be doing a 100 mile Century Ride in November. Basically it is a 100 mile Bike Ride. I love to Cycle. Indoors and outdoors!I am doing it with the Team In Training organization. The luekemia and lymphoma society. Wouldn't it be great if they found a cure for cancer?! I just want to play a part, even if it is tiny in helping them raise money for research and maybe one day find a cure! I would like to do some other local races/rides before then though, to kind of get ready for it all. I plan to write it all, the good, the bad, the funny, and the ugly. Be ready for some really cool pictures of some pretty cool places in the upcoming months of training

2 comments:

Suzi said...

NICE...get crackin' sista!!!

Rachel said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment. It is always fun to find out you know someone who has a blog. Have a blessed day!

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...