Busy Weekend

This was a fun, tiresome weekend... Auntie Dawn's mom was visiting from North Dakota, so we spent a little time with her before it was time for her to go back home. The kids had a blast with her. It seems like they always act a little more energetic when people we don't see often come to visit.?! We went and had all you can eat CiCi's Pizza while she was here. Eevie and Auntie Dawn LOVE the Mac N' cheese pizza. YuCk! Rick and I went and saw the movie Hellboy 2, I thought it was pretty good. It was funny. I like Comic Book movies. It has been a really long time since I have been to the movie theater. I am just not into spending a ton of money to watch a movie I get to see once. The last time I saw a movie in the theater was when Disney Cars came out.

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...