The buses were interesting... They were old American School buses painted white. Catching a bus was like catching a taxi in NY. You pick a spot to stand out and just wave your hand and if they see you they stop. It was about $0.70 and well worth it since they stopped wherever you wanted. Our boat trip was a little scary. Riding on a small boat in the ocean is nothing like riding a small boat on the lake. The huge waves were hitting the boat and it was rocking all over the place, but the view was very very worth it. We got to see sea lions up close and actually hear them barking, plus we got to see the very very tip of the baja. It was actually the kids favorite thing to do while we were there.
This is someone's $50 Million Boat! See the Heli? Supposedly on this mountain, people like Madonna, Brittney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and a few others own homes. If it is true or not? I donno.
We had such a great time, and I miss it already. So many of the people we came to love while we were there. Ricky seemed to be the star of the vacation. Everywhere we went, I heard "Hi Ricky!" We even got complimented by numerous people while there about how well behaved our children were. We had to do a double take to make sure they were talking about us. LOL The kids absolutely loved the girls in the kids club. They were great with Children and spoiled our kids rotten. I have decided that when I retire I am moving to Cabo. Probably Todos Santos a little town about 30 min. away. A lot of Americans and Canadians have decided to settle down in that small town. I can't think of anything else to add about my vacation at the moment. (My kids keep trying to get my attention so I guess my free time is up) The slide show has plenty of pics on it,If you haven't watched it yet. I think it is kind of cute.
My Kids lived on Junk food. That is what happens when they make Fancy 5 star desserts, and a all you can eat buffet, plus a Chocolate Fountain & Ice Cream Bar!!!

Our last day there I got really sick from food poisioning maybe? Any way, we had to go to Walmart to get Meds, but I was way too sick & weak to walk so Rick pushed me. Thanks Rick!!! I am actually still recovering even over a week later.
No comments:
Post a Comment