Ouch!

While at Eevie's game the other day Ricky was running down a very steep grassy slope and started to go to fast, as soon as I said"Ricky be....careful" He had already hit the pavement at the very end with his face. I was terrified, I was sure that as soon as I lifted him up he would be gushing blood, teeth would be missing, and he would be swelling up. But he was pretty much fine, he had a little swelling and a little blood on his forehead and that was just about it. THANK GOODNESS!
He insisted on having a band-aid applied to his forehead. So he walked around the fields for the rest of the evening looking like a goof. :) Gotta love him!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

OHHHH...so know the feeling!

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...