Hawaiin Falls

I just realized that I have way more pictures of Ricky at Hawaiin Falls than Eevie. For those of you wondering what Hawaiin Falls is, it is a Family Waterpark they just built less than a mile from my house! We have already decided that this will be the majority of our summer activities since gas prices are totally outrageous. Rick was so sweet to buy us season passes and the kids and I have already taken advantage of them twice so far. It is really fun, they have adult/teen water slides, a wave pool, a spray pad, a kiddie slide area, and quite a few big rides. I haven't got to ride any slides because with the small kiddos (Like Ricky) I have to stay with him and watch his every move. Both of the kids had so much fun and we think it will be a fun filled summer. We will be going on Vacation to visit Rick's Family in San Diego, and we are also taking a family vacation with just the younger 2 kids to Cabo San Lucas MX. So EXCITED!!! I really want to some how get up to NY to visit my Grandma and Aunts, but it really depends on how money is... I will keep my fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

Let's get together, yayaya! Can't wait to go this summer!

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...