Bye Bye Kindergarten. Hello 1st Grade!

I know that when I started Blogging I said I would update about once a week, but I have been so busy lately that blogging has been toward the bottom of the important list. This has been a busy couple of weeks for us. Summer has officially kicked off!!! On June 4th Eevie Celebrated the end of the year with her Kindergarten graduation program. I wish I had my new video camera, I would have had some video of their performance. It was so cute, and I found myself getting teary-eyed watching my little baby blossom! It was also nice to have her teacher come back for the graduation. Her teacher had a baby in April and they have had a wonderful Sub, but everyone just loved mrs. Aan and we missed her at the end of the year. It was nice to get a picture with both of her teachers! We really had the best kindergarten teacher at Elizabeth Smith! Eevie had a excellent school year basically breezing through this year with 4's most of the year and finishing with ALL 4's. (That is like A's in Kindergarten) She also had perfect attendance, but unfortunetly didn't get recognized for it because she had tardies. :( Rick and I thought that was really dumb, but their opinion of perfect attendance is no tardies or absents. I just can't believe sometimes how smart my kids are... (I am not trying to brag) Eevie is a excellent reader and just can't stop reading EVERYTHING!!! She is also great in Math. She is counting money, and doing addition and subtraction. We are so proud of her!

(Mrs. Caminskey (Sub) Eevie, & Mrs. Aan)

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...