New Beds!

I know, I know, it has been forever since I last Blogged, but due to Softball and Preschool I haven't had the time to do anything other than Taxi children to and from Practice, and games, and work.
I thought this would be a funny thing to post:

A few months ago my dad built Rick new twin size beds. Everyone was very excited including Ricky. This particular day I was having problems getting Ricky to sleep in his room for naptime, and he didn't even want to sleep in his new blue bed. So after yelling, spanking, pleading, and bribing him he got in his bed and I went downstairs. Thinking since I didn't hear anything coming from his room he must have finally settled down and went to sleep. A few hours passed by, and I go to wake him up. And long and behold he Conked out right in on the floor in front of his door!

I am not really that black, the flash didn't go off on the camera!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that's all I can say!

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...