A day Out!

It still amazes me how easily entertained my kids are. We sometimes have to drive out to my bank which is about 45 min away from our house. While we are out there we try and make a day out of it, sometimes going to a different mall or to eat out there at a different resteraunt. Well, while we were in the bank we continually heard a loud rumbling and engine from a fighter jet. (I bank at Navy Federal, which is right across the street from the Naval Air Station) Every time Ricky hears something loud (Thunder, Planes, etc.) He freaks out! So I decided that we would go watch them take off and land off of the runway. They thought it was the coolest thing ever! And it was FREE!!! (Eevie is wearing the bow Suzi made!!! Thanks again Suz!)

1 comment:

Suzi said...

SO CUTE...I love how that bow turned out!

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...