Raquetball Feet

TOO MUCH RAQUETBALL PLAYING!

(Bandaged & Taped Feet from too much Raquetball playing!!!)

(Even the heels are red and blistered!)

This morning before Rick left for the day, he asked me if I was going to the gym, I told him probably and continued on with my day. Well when the time came for me to go to the gym I asked him if he was going he said "Probably not; Do you want me to come?" So anyway, he ends up coming with me and we basically automatically seperate after dropping the kids off in the playroom.(Which is pretty normal) I am looking everywhere for him b/c I need to put something in his gym bag. (I don't normally take a bag)

("I WON AND I HAD A LOT OF FUN")

I finally find him waiting to play in the competition raquetball room. In this room they sign their name on a dry erase board and basically the losers have to leave and the winner plays the next person, until they lose. I'm thinking "I've got to see this!" SO instead of using my first 15 min at the gym productively I watch Rick start his game. Then I realize I have been sitting there wasting time for 15 min so I go to my Spin Class and do some other workouts and come back (over an hour later). As soon as I walk up to the court all of the other men waiting start telling me that my husbands feet are really hurt. I look in there, he is still playing (Meaning he has won every game! Yeah!!!) and I say well he looks like they feel fine, that's when they fill me in... His feet is blistered, cracked, bleeding, and the first maybe even 2nd layer of skin is falling off!!! They said that he taped them up and got back in the game?!!! I can feel my pressure building as I think to myself "WHAT!!!???!!! WHY WOULD HE KEEP PLAYING IF HIS FEET ARE LIKE THAT?!" Remind you... He isn't getting paid for this?!

*When Ricky saw his feet he said "You go to the Doctor!" LOL! He did not like his dad's feet all taped up. We get in the car and he takes off his shoes and OMG (OH MY GOSH!) I basically am speechless. Now those of you who know me well, know I am never speechless. We fly into WALGREENS as fast as the van will take us. I run up to the pharmacy and ask their suggestions. SOAK, AND BANDAGE! AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE DID!!! .

3 comments:

Suzi said...

HOLY CRUD! He is CRAZY! Like the night he came to 'the class' and had so much weight on his bar that he about herniated something; yet, he wouldn't remove any and kept trying to lift it. WHAT IS IT WITH 'some' MEN (and some women)? ;)

~Cammy~ said...

I KNOW, I KNOW! He is EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE!!! It is in his blood.

Cheryl J. said...

one word: EW!

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...