We have had a swimming playgroup & went to the park a few times. Ricky has been pretty easy to please with going places. He doesn't seem to care where we go, he just wants to get out of the house.
Ricky & his bud Brady at the park
Ricky can be so sweet!!!
Here is a picture that little Ricky snapped of me (Without permission BTW)while we were at the park. LOL
For everyone waiting to see a pregnancy picture here is a blurry version. I am now a little over 5 months along now. I still have morning sickness a couple times a week, but the baby is growing just perfectly. I look like I am about 7 months along, but I have only gained about 6 pounds, who knows how much I will end up gaining because I still have quite awhile to go. So far this baby is really easy going and isn't too busy in the womb. He does have some turbo kickboxing moves when he does get to going. At my last appointment they confirmed that it is defininatly a boy. Now we just need to come up with a name that we both can agree on. I also need to get started on his nursery. Oh so much to do before his arrival!
1 comment:
You look marvelous... I love you...
Post a Comment