
At the end of this school year we had a small performance. We did 2 songs and a poem for all the parents, grandparents, friends, etc. The kids did a wonderful job singing and dancing. Each child had to make a fishie costume out of posterboard with their parents supervision and assistance. Ricky did a wonderful job working on his fish, he used lots of sparkly glitter paint, and some pieces of tissue paper to make his fish. He worked on 98% of it all on his own!!! I will post some pictures of him painting his masterpiece soon.

Ricky & his friend Anna
Ricky is definiatly going to be our little performer! He was singing, dancing, and just being a superstar the whole performance!
Ricky the Charmer!!! Smiling for the camera. Rick had to take the pictures while I did the speaking and directing. It was a really cute little show. I am going to miss those kids next year. It is unbelievable how attached you can become to each individual over the course of a school year. I say it every year...I am happy the school year is over, but boy will I miss those kids. :)
1 comment:
A big fish in a small pond...
Post a Comment