Backyard adventures
Little Ricky Hitting golf balls in the backyard...One of his favorite things to do.

In my last posting, I had said that I would update my blogs more often...Well I haven't kept my word. Lately it seems like time is flying by. I have been completely exhausted by the end of the day and just haven't had the energy to blog much. We haven't done much recently. Here are some pictures of the kids hanging out in the backyard. My little Ricky is turning into a small version of his father. He does so many things exactly like Rick that it is almost scary!
Every Spring we have a few different bird families come and inhabit our birdhouses, they build their nest, lay their eggs, and soon they are gone. This year the kids checked the birdhouse regularly to see if the birds had laid any eggs. On this particular day after our girlscout meeting, the kids went to see and long and behold there was teeny tiny chirping sounds coming from the birdhouse. I thought these were cute pictures to share of them checking out the baby birds. They were so curious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...
-
When we booked our cruise several months ago the only thought I had in my head was how much I wanted to have a nice RELAXING vacation. NO c...
No comments:
Post a Comment