
Rick finally decided to get a bike so that he can ride with me and the kids. He hasn't been the greatest of role models on his bike. He doesn't wear a helment, does pop-a-wheelies, and rides in the street! And of course the kids just admire him to the fullest! As most of you know I love biking, so I am very excited that everyone has joined in to do a activity that I really love! 
Since Rick has got his bike we have taken a few family bike rides. Around the neighborhood Ricky rides his own bike, and when we are on trails he rides in the trailer.

Since Rick has got his bike we have taken a few family bike rides. Around the neighborhood Ricky rides his own bike, and when we are on trails he rides in the trailer.Skylar plays outside with us quite often. She is our neighbor 2 houses down and Eevie and Ricky's really good friend. Everything was going well, everyone was racing, well when Rick passed Ricky, Ricky got really mad and threw himself into the grass. Long and behold there was an ant mound right under him. Luckily Rick got to him in time. (I am happy that in a time of need Rick moves extremely fast!) Ricky was left with only a few minor bites.


1 comment:
I just love how your boys are both SHIRTLESS?! HAHA
Post a Comment