Halloween was so much fun! We decided to throw Eevie's B-day party on Halloween this year since it was a Friday, and we wanted it to be affordable. We had about 12-15 kids Rsvp and over 30 kids showed up! Thank goodness I made tons of Nacho Cheese and had extra punch mix. Eevie was so excited that so many of her friends showed up! They all had a lot of fun bouncing on the bounce house, swinging, and just being silly kids in costumes.
Once again Rick decided to dress up as the same thing he is every year for Halloween and for work... You guessed right. A Fireman! (How original?!)
Here are some of the kids in their costumes. We should've had a contest! There were some really cute costumes! Everyone just looked darling though.










2 comments:
I'M SO SAD I COULDN'T GO....and yes, your children are BEAUTIFUL!!
Great costumes, looks like fun! (Except Ricky, tell him his work uniform is not a costume! If only the taxpayers in Arlington knew . . . :)
Post a Comment