Another Day @ The Herrera's

Well, as I have said in my last post I don't think blogging everyday is going to be too hard for me. We ALWAYS have something going on at this house!
Well the most recent incident:
After this crazy weekend of entertaining birthday party guests, and friends from out of town, I was completely wiped out! So Sunday morning I am sure I was sleeping like a rock, well when I finally woke up... about 7:45/8:00ish, (B/C I had to wake up before Ricky so he wouldn't get into trouble) I go up to Ricky's room to wake him up and he isn't in there. So I think to myself... "Hmmm that is odd where could he be?!" I continue looking, I check Eevie's room, Closets, under his covers in his bed, bathrooms, and so on. So I start getting a little worried. I check in both guest bedrooms (With our guests in there) Still NO Ricky.
By this point I am starting to get FRANTIC! I start screaming out his name, still no ricky. PANIC sets in, I look in the backyard, call his name. I look out the front door thinking to myself "He wouldn't go out front by himself?!"
NOW I AM TERRIFIED, I am crying, I am a nervous WRECK! I was about to call the police... but before I call the police I decided to walk out front and do a slow glance around our street, I notice something move...IT WAS HIM!!! About 4-5 houses down the street! He crossed the street by himself and was standing my someones mailbox crying!!!! I ran over to him as fast as I have ever run. I was crying so bad I could hardly talk! That was the most Horrific thing that has ever happened to me! He unlocked the front door and basically escaped.
Later on when everything calmed down I asked him what he was doing out there by himself? He told me "I was looking for kids to play with."
Security Lock for the front door. (Out of Reach of little hands)
Well the next day when Rick got home from work the first things that went up is a protector lock, and alarms for Ricky's room doors so that when he opens his door we all know. Plus it scares him to hear that alarm so maybe he will stay in his room instead of getting into mischief.
Alarm for Ricky's bedroom door

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...