GIRLSCOUTS

Yes Folks, This is one of my bestest friends... Crazy...a tad bit odd...sometimes goes out with 2 different shoes on... And has a VERY unusual facebook picture, but she is one of the nicest, coolest, people I know.
Ricky sneaks his way into the girlscout meetings. One day he will be a scout too! Boyscout though.
We finally started girlscout stuff about 4 weeks ago! Yeah!!! This last meeting was really fun as we decorated pumpkins. All the mom's helped and it was really fun for everyone to spend some quality time with their girls. We are looking forward to selling cookies, and visiting nursing homes...
Well maybe not visiting nursing homes, but selling cookies will be exciting!

1 comment:

Suzi said...

AAWWWWWW...you are AWESOME!! Such kind words. I love that you love me no matter how fried my brain is!!! hahahaha You know I feel the same about you (minus the craziness and the mis-matched shoes).

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...