Yeah for 1st Grade!
Eevie took her *New* Teacher a sweet little first day of school gift. (A candle and a Fancy Ribbon bookmark) and her *Old* teacher a little candle.
Monday was Eevie's First Day of School! This year she is in 1st grade. She got the teacher that she was hoping for and everyone that had her last year LOVED her, so hopefully we have the same experience. Once again, she was not excited about starting school, she wanted to stay here with me and Ricky. She is under the impression that all day she is missing out on tons of fun that Ricky and I have without her. That is certainly NOT the case, we don't do a whole lot while she is not here.
On Tuesday I did some "Spring Cleaning" and was clearing out the pantry. Well I put a Fast Food Happy Meal toy on the counter and when she got home she was devastated! "YOU WENT TO CHICKEN REDS WITHOUT ME?!" I was like "Eevie Chicken Reds closed down" She still didn't believe me.
She really enjoys school once she gets there and gets into the swing of things. She is really smart and breezes through so far hopefully it stays that way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
All of a sudden lately I am addicted to the TV! I have always had "MY SHOWS" but my goodness lately I can't seem to pry myself...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...


No comments:
Post a Comment