Well... this is my first ever "Blog". I have done newsletters in the past, but this is supposedly easy and fast, so we'll see how it goes. I will be posting probably once a week, so check back often for updates!
Jan.2008-Every year I suprise Rick with something completely unexpected for his birthday, well this year instead of taking a fancy trip (like last year) we had a birthday celebration with some friends at a place called Texas Roadhouse. They made him ride a saddle to the tune of their happy birthday chant! That is the Grand Ole Texas Way! (And Yes, he turned really red!!!)
Feb.2008-We really just relaxed most of Feb. We Celebrated our Anniversery and Valentine's by going out to Red Lobster. The kids were extremely busy with party after party. They both did their Valentine's Day Party, we are at a birthday party almost every weekend lately! Rrrr... Parties!!!
March 2008- So far March has been busy. Eevie started playing softball. She hasn't had a game yet, but loves it! She is playing on the "Lil' Mermaids". Ricky has learned a new trick... Yelling "Whoo hooo", like he is at a football game! I told him we were going to granny's house, and he yelled that out in the middle of Academy! I will post some pictures of Eevie's softball soon. Rick will be playing softball this spring also. He will be playing on our churches men softball team. I am sure it will be exciting to watch! Ricky & Eevie will be starting Gymnastics this spring. Momma will be busy running around to all the practices, classes, and games! We are all looking forward to spring break, maybe we can kick back and relax. Ya right. LOL, I will be posting more pictures soon!!! Have a blessed week!
No comments:
Post a Comment