It has been busy as always lately, the kids have had more field trips. We had Halloween festivities! Everyone went to the pumpkin patch, Eevie went to the Dallas World Aquarium. We had 2 birthday Parties last month. JC turned 3 (Gosh...can you believe it?!) And Eevie is growing into a beautiful young lady at 11 years old.
![]() |
| JC's little boo boo, he fell onto the sidewalk, running in crocs. |

And Eevie had a surprise birthday party at the local skating rink. Oh my gosh...THAT was fun, it just happened to be the same day as her field trip!
(Here is a video of a game that they played at the skatium it was not a skating game, but if you look closely you will see JC running for his life. It is hilarious!)
OH & How could I forget about MY birthday this month!!! Rick and I stayed in Dallas at the Hyatt Regency (AKA The ball in Dallas) It was GORGEOUS! It was so awesome!!! Plus he took me to cique del solei, and to a full day at the spa! I don't know if it could get better than that!
![]() |
| Here is the view from our room |
The big kids saw the story of the Christmas Carol on stage
JC's birthday party was a Jake & the neverland Pirate party at home. We had different stations set up around the house, it was pretty neat. I wish I would've put it on pinterest, but I have been too busy to do anything like that lately.
![]() |
| Louie made a surprise visit last week |





















No comments:
Post a Comment