Back to School...BACK TO BUSY!

The kids are in Private school this year and it has been a amazing experience.  We prayed about it, talked about it, thought about it, and finally came to the decision that this was the best for our family.  Our kids are SO happy, the class ratios are so small, the teachers are so nice and LOVE their job.  It wasn't that the class ratios were HUGE in Mansfield or that the teachers were not good...because Mansfield is actually one of the best school districts, the highschoolers get Ipads to take home!  But we just weren't feeling like it was a good a fit for our family.  But anyway enough about that! 



My lil JC

Just wanted to add one of JC who has been just hanging out with me lately :) This is not a good picture, I was in a bad positiion which resulted in a bad angle, but it was the ONLY one I took of him that night. I love this little boy!



Eevie is in Cheerleading now for the Fellowship Mustang Pony Xpress, so she cheers with the Highschool Varsity cheerleaders at the Home games.  She LOVES it!  I never would've imagined I would have a cheerleader!


Eevie in the stands with the Mustang Pony Xpress Team!

Dylan, Ricky, & Hunter (My friend & her kids came to watch Eevie Cheer)

Our Football team about to head on the field

Eevie and some of her cheer friends
Lets get this started

Eevie going out on the field!
And they take a field trip every month so we are pretty busy! Ricky just went on his first field trip to the Legoland SeaLife Aquarium. And what a difference it was from the public school field trips. It was so relaxed and the kids actually had a good time. It felt more like a mom's playdate. We even had lunch at the mall foodcourt. (Including Dessert!!!) AND Ricky is still playing competitive baseball so we are at basebally pretty much ALL the time. Oh how could I forget...Eevie also does a girlsgroup for church and Ricky does a boysgroup for church and we also have girslscouts. So right about now I think that saying "Taxi Mom" or "Soccer Mom" is exactly how I feel most days.  But I am so happy...I am living the dream.  I have some amazing kids, I love my husband and I just love every minute of it!  I will be so sad when they grow up and it is over. 


Ricky and his friend Tristan



1st & 2nd grade September field trip 2012



No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...