Christmas is in Full Swing!

Christmas is in FULL swing at the Herrera house. 
The lights are on the house, the decorations are put up, the elf has returned (kinda), and well...the stockings haven't been hung yet, but I'm getting to that. 
The tree has been put up, and the mantle has been decorated! 
We even took our Christmas card pictures...FINALLY.  Now it's time to start shopping.

I love this time of the year,  the music, the smells, the lights, and of course all of the many traditions that we have with our little family!  I can't wait to show off the really good photos that we have from our photosession...but I am going to wait until we send out our holiday cards!  (If I don't have your address, make sure you send me a email with it so that I can send you a card!)
 

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...