Easter
It was a quiet Easter this year...
We missed church (my fault) I have been suffering a migraine for about 3 days and I overslept. I thought about going to Easter service on Saturday night, but I didn't and then I ended up missing church.
Rick worked at the firestation so me and the kids did our Easter activities without him this year.
We had our Easter Egg hunt in the backyard, and decorated Easter Eggs! Even JC decorated eggs, by putting stickers on them.
And then we went to my parents house for dinner. It was a nice weekend.
We also talked about what Easter REALLY means. That Jesus was crucified on the cross for our sins, and on the third day he rose. His tomb was empty.
I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
All of a sudden lately I am addicted to the TV! I have always had "MY SHOWS" but my goodness lately I can't seem to pry myself...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...
No comments:
Post a Comment