I'M BAAAAACK....I think :)
Life has taken over once again and I am crazy busy! I started doing some photography stuff a few months ago and it is going so great! I am so busy and I am loving every minute of it. Rick is studying for the Captains test again, unfortunetly not enough promotions came out of the last test. He is taking the Captains test at the end of April and I know that he is going to do a great job It has been such a long time since I blogged that I don't even know where to begin. March was a busy month for us. We went to the beach for Spring Break, the weather was gorgeous and we had a fantastic time! We also went to Austin to see The Hispanic Firefighter's Association by recognized at the Texas State Capitol. We all came down with Strep Throat :( It was the first time that any of my children have had to be on Antibiotics. The kids are doing Wonderful, school is going great! Eevie is still making straight A's and is known as the "benchmark queen" because she continues to score the highest on the benchmark. Ricky is reading better each day and is learning lots of new & cool things in class! His handwriting is also beginning to improve. JC is talking more and more each day, and he is full of energy, he is running, climbing, sliding and much more! He is such a sweetie pie! I am going to leave you with some pictures to look at :) Hopefully I can keep up with my blog in the next few months! Also if you have a Skype account add me! Cammyh0112
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...
-
When we booked our cruise several months ago the only thought I had in my head was how much I wanted to have a nice RELAXING vacation. NO c...




No comments:
Post a Comment