May

May was a busy month for us...but then again, what month isn't! We had Field Day at school and The Science Fair! Both Kids had a great time at Field Day. I didn't get a lot of pictures because I didn't realize that I only had a small memory card until I got to the school, and by then it was too late to turn around to go back home to get a bigger one. Ricky pulling for dear life...but his class lost :(
Ricky and some of his classmates! Plus his best friend Owen.
Eevie & Some of her classmates.
Ricky with his science fair project! His project was "which gets yucky first?" He put 3 pieces of fruit out on the counter for a week and monitored the progress to see which one spoiled first. He did all the expirement himself, I wrote the notes, then typed them up and decorated the board. At the end of the project he felt the orange and said eww this one feels the yuckiest, because it is all squishy! And he said the banana looks the yuckiest because it is brown, and the apple...well, it looks just fine! LOL, and then we opened up all the fruit and everything tasted delicious. So he put that in the project.
Well he ended up winning 3rd place out of the whole entire 3rd grade! We were so incredibly proud of him!!! He is such a smart kid. :)
Eevie's Science fair project was does Miracle Gro really work. She planted one flower and used the miracle gro fertilizer and didn't use it with the other, she took pictures and monitored the progress. She did all the notes and I typed everything up and glued it on the board. She didn't win any awards, but she made a 100 and worked very hard and it paid off with the PERFECT score! We are very proud of her too! We have super smart kiddos!!!

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...