San Diego Quick Trip

It has been a whirlwind around here lately! I just noticed that I uploaded the pictures backwards, so I will start from the end and work my way up. I am going to keep the chatter brief and let you guys enjoy some pictures from our recent trip to San Diego.
Rick and his best friend from when he was a kid! I just adore Kevin and his family. I wish we lived closer so we could see them more often! Nana & Grandpa Sam with Grandkids from Rick & Jeff.
My little Family with Rick's Grandmother
Rick, JC, & Rick's Grandmother Helen
Ninna, Eevie, & Ricky...Ninna was celebrating her 90th birthday! I love Ninna & So do my children!
Happy 90th Birthday Ninna!
One of the few warm days they had this year in San Diego...We enjoyed a little sun & sand!
Eevie getting into the fridged pacific water! Her face says it all...it is Ccccooooollllld!
JC enjoying playing in the sand. And he didn't even eat any!
Congrats to the newest marine! PFC Herrera. We are so proud of Augi!
My family :)

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...