October

Birthdays! Birthdays! Birthdays!
3 out of the 5 kids have birthdays in October!!! Just about 10 days apart. Eevie's is on Oct. 29, Amber's is the 19th, and JC is on the 5th. Eevie had a huge costume party with games, food, music, and lots of kids. The weather was wonderful and the kids enjoyed a lot of time out in the backyard.
JC celebrated his 1st birthday this year!!! I had misplaced my camera at the time so I wasn't able to get many pictures, but I got a few on my phone. He nearly fell asleep at his party, then he had some cake and perked right up! I just can't believe he is a year old already :( It went by so quickly. I am loving the little boy that he is becoming though!
Ricky played Fall Baseball and loved it...of course ;) He is like Rick's little twin. He finished his season at the end of October and got a trophy.

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...