This was a fun week for us! Since the kids started school JC & I were able to go to a playgroup for just the babies! It was so fun...well for me and the other moms! The kids aren't really at the age of playing with each other yet, they still just play by each other. JC had a good time playing with soft blocks, and climbing all over things.
Rick & I took the kids to a Rangers game over the weekend! We LOVE going to the Rangers games! Unfortunetly this time we got stuck with tickets in the nosebleed section...but ya know, it wasn't bad at all! It was still really fun! We usually get really great seats (last time we were in row 16!) but we weren't expecting to go to a SOLD OUT game! I just love doing stuff with my family! We went to Potbelly Sandwich works for dinner, then went to the Rangers game and enjoyed tons of junk food! Cotton Candy, Soda, Chips! The only bad part was that the Rangers LOST! 5-0!!!

Last week, I went to have lunch at the school with Ricky...everything was going really great! I sat with him through lunch, went to the playground with him to see him play with all his friends, and was about to walk back in with him, when he started crying! He was crying so bad that I couldn't even calm him down. Ricky is never like that!!! He is the type of kid that runs in and doesn't even want to give me a kiss. He was complaining that he was still hungry, that he needed to go home, ect. I left in tears! It broke my heart to leave him at school so sad. But eventually he calmed down, I emailed his teacher to find out how he was doing, and he was doing fine. These long school days and no naps are starting to catch up with my little guy.
But on the good note...BOTH kids had an excellent first week of school and were very excited about going back today! Ricky has been coming home singing songs everyday & Eevie is already starting the year off being the little smarty pants that she is making 100's on everything in sight!
No comments:
Post a Comment