Ricky started Kinder this year, and his first day of school was excellent! He got Mrs. Aan, who was also Eevie's Kindergarten teacher. He seemed a little anxious when we took him to his class, but warmed up quickly. He had lots to share afterschool and seems to be excited about going back tomorrow!
Eevie is officially a 3rd grader! Where did the time go? It seems like just the other day she was heading into Mrs Aan's Class for Kindergarten just like Ricky. I can't say that I was surprised that Eevie wasn't interested in taking pictures or us walking her to class, but we did it anyway! She has a new teacher Mrs. Murray, and she is an amazing sweet lady! We have been extremely blessed in getting outstanding teachers since we have attended Elizabeth Smith.
I am sure that this will be a wonderful school year for the both of them! Since I am helping Rick with the moving company, I will have a really flexible schedule and be able to spend more time at the school. I am looking forward to really getting to know the 3rd grade teachers & getting to know the new kindergarten teachers.
1 comment:
They are so cute! Growing up fast!
Post a Comment