A few weeks ago for the Labor Day weekend, we decided to take a small risk against dr.'s orders and go down to the Corpus Christi, Port Aransas area. I had been planning this trip for about 2 months and was not going to let anything stop me from going. So 2 weeks before we were supposed to leave at my OB appt. the Dr. told me that my cervix was already thinning and effacing. Then a week before we were supposed to leave I had dilated to a 1, by the week of our trip I was dilated close to a 2!!! When I told the Dr. we were going on a 7 hr road trip he freaked out!!! He advised me to stay home, and was scared that if I went I would go in labor some where along the 3 hour span of highway. I think the whole way there Rick's heart was pounding, I don't think he wanted to deliver his son alone on the highway. Luckily we made it there and back safely with no surprises from baby JC.
Risky Beach Mini-Vacation
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...
-
When we booked our cruise several months ago the only thought I had in my head was how much I wanted to have a nice RELAXING vacation. NO c...
No comments:
Post a Comment