Baby Showers & BBQ's

I had some very WONDERFUL ladies throw me a amazing baby shower!!! It was so nice having a womens brunch, especially since I got to leave my kids at home! Here is a picture of me at 37 weeks pregnant. (My last pregnancy picture) I got a lot of really nice things for the baby, it is so nice to have such amazing people in my life that have such warm hearts. Thank you so much to Jennifer & Delaina & my mommy for putting together such a sweet baby shower for me! And thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with me!
YUMMY FOODS!
ALSO....
This summer we had a BBQ at our house which turned out to be a family celebration for the upcoming arrival of little JC. All of Ricks co-workers came over for great foods and fellowship. My mom bought an amazing cake, and everyone brought gifts for the baby. It was really fun, and I ate wayyyy tooo much! Me and Rick were so happy that so many people have thought about us. Once again, I have gotten to enjoy my pregnancy with another wife at the station. When I was pregnant with Ricky another wife at the station was pregnant with a little boy, and this is the same this time. Kelly is Due Oct. 15 and I am Due Oct 4. We are both having a baby boy. This picture was of me and Kellly and somehow the husbands jumped in...next to the wrong wife. The DELICIOUS Red Velvet Cake my mom ordered!!! MMMMMM Rick, Me, & JC (in utero)
F.F. wives Some of the guys on the crew Rick & his buddy Pete

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...