"In the summertime; when the weather is fine"
Summer is going great so far!!! I love spending time with my kids, so this is a treasured time of the year for me. Usually this is the time of the year that we are out of town at some beachy place enjoying the sand & sun, but with the terrible economy, gas prices being so high, and us holding on to every penny we have, we decided to pretty much stay close to home.
Here a few of the pictures from recent activities the kids and I have enjoyed.
Vacation Bible School Performance
Vacation bible School
Bubble Show
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...
-
When we booked our cruise several months ago the only thought I had in my head was how much I wanted to have a nice RELAXING vacation. NO c...
No comments:
Post a Comment