Baby Warming in progress...

Our little baby in utero is growing well. At our last OB checkup he was over a pound and a little bit ahead for his gestational age. We have about 3 1/2 more months until we get to meet him and I am starting to get a little nervous about the process of labor...The things moms do to have kids.
We still haven't even began to get the baby nursery ready. I have been saying that I am going to get it started, but with keeping up with the other 2, by the end of the day I just want to put my swollen feet up and take a load off. None of us seem over extatic about the upcoming arrival of a new baby... well we all don't know what to think yet. :) I think we are all a little nervous to see what sort of changes the new baby will bring.

(About 6 months Pregnant)
So far I am feeling pretty good. I have gained about 9 pounds (I started this pregnancy over weight so I am trying not to gain too much) I have still managed to stay active in the kids activities and things they want to do. Usually by the end of the night my feet are like 2 balloons, but I am not in any pain. It is getting a little hard to balance my growing belly. LOL, I don't want to start the waddle walk. So everything is going well with this pregnancy so far.

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...