HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO RICKY!!!

This is the best smile I could get out of him the morning of his birthday. When he came out of his room the first thing he said to me was "Where's my birthday?" And I said "Happy Birthday Ricky, it is already your birthday today!" Then he said "Where's my party!" LOL
Ricky had a Pump it Up Party for his 3rd birthday. Pump it up is an indoor inflatable bounce house arena. It was so fun to watch him run and bounce his little self tired! He seemed to really enjoy himself. Wow, how hard it is to believe that my littlest baby boy is already 3 years old.

Ricky smiling after a quick slide down the tall slide!

Time for cake. YEAH! (He doesn't usually wear socks w/crocs!)

I can't believe that he was giving someone that evil look. I can almost read his mind! "Stay away from my presents!!!"

Tissue paper flyin everywhere!

MORE CARS

The new Thomas Bike from Granny & Pop Pop

He won't ride the bike still. He just holds on to the handle bars and walks the bike up and down the side walk.

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...