Moving Forward

Usually I try and rewind through the months to play catch up when I haven't blogged in a while, but this time I am just going to jump right in and start in the present.  There is just too many things that we have been doing and I can't go way back to try and catch up.  I will though touch base on a few important things that have happened through the school year that I haven't covered.

As you all probably know school has been under way for quite some time, Halloween, and all the Holidays INCLUDING Christmas have passed and I have neglected this poor little blog.
(OK...I LIED...After going through the photos, there were just too many things I had to post about, so let's take it back to August!)

Eevie tried out for Colorgaurd (Flag girl in the marching band) It was a fun and amazing season watching the LRHS band perform each Friday night and many many Saturday's!

JC lost his first tooth this year (and many more followed)

(Ricky won a Title one championship Ring! What a fun game.  I had no voice the next day, he made great hits, a few great catches and it was a great couple of days watching these boys play!)


Come to find out, No child in High School wants their helicopter mom following them with a camera and 2 younger brothers yelling their name. 

Mansfield ISD book festival

Birthday Boy (7 Years Old)

Loves His strawberry Cake

3 Days of Celebrating for JC's Birthday 
(This crying face is now the running Joke, JC is always crying on his birthday!)

This beautiful little grand daughter is now living here in the great state of Texas!  We are so thrilled!!!

Eevie's Birthday Celebration 6Flags Fright Fest

Making homemade bread in the breadmachine


Love our Family get together!  Everyone adores Amber!!!



New Years Celebrating with Cousins


Fort Worth Stockshow and Rodeo with the bigger 2!
JC and Rick went golfing instead and me and the bigger 2 went to the stockshow and hung out with the animals!  

This year Ricky started to play the trombone!  It has been such a interesting experience to say the least!  He has become so much better over the last several months!  His first concert was a Christmas concert in December and it was wonderful!  Much better than I expected and much better than I was at that age when I was in band.
My parents came to support him and so did his big brother, Jenn, and his little niece Dakota!



I've been making some really yummy breads lately with my bread machine I got for my birthday!  One of the best presents i've gotten so far!  
I got this recipe from the PassionatepennyPincher.com and it was delicious!!!  
Here is the recipe just in case you want to give it a try!
Ingredients
  • 1 cup warm water (110 – 115 degrees)
  • 1 tablespoon milk
  • 2 tablespoons oil
  • 2 tablespoons honey (if you don’t have any you can skip it and it turns out fine)
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 3 cups all purpose flour (can also substitute with half whole wheat flour)
  • 2 teaspoons instant active dry yeast or active dry yeast
Bread Machine Directions
  1. Put ingredients in the order above into bread machine (you don’t need to stir it , just dump it in!)
  2. Set bread machine on dough setting, and let it make the dough for you.
  3. Once dough is made (it takes my machine about 1 1/2 hours to make), remove dough and place in loaf pan.
  4. Let rise for about 30 minutes to an hour if you have time – sometimes when I don’t I just go ahead and bake it and it works out fine.
  5. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes, and enjoy!
Note – I don't bake my bread in the bread maker.  I just mix the dough in it and then put it in a bread pan and bake in the oven.  I like the "bread" shape a lot better in the oven.  But I suppose it taste just the same.


And here is a picture of Hershey to finish the day!!!
Have a Happy Thursday and Keep on spreading the love!
~Cammy~



No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...