Fright Fest Kickoff & JC's 6th Birthday Party!!!

Once again I am playing catch up... we are just getting in from our quick trip to NYC but since I have a ton of other things to blog about I can't begin with our trip just yet.
First I will touch base on a little from the beginning of the month.
Our area put on a huge support the Police event that we went out to and got ribbons and bracelets and such.  So we went out there to show our support.  Then Rick and I took the kids to Fright Fest at Six Flags.  We have dare devil kiddos.  They ride anything that they are tall enough to ride.  We were so lucky that weekend.  It was opening day of Fright Fest and they're were no lines.  We walked right on to the texas giant TWICE!  







On Oct 5 My sweet little JC celebrated his 6th birthday!!! I can not even believe it still!  I say that every time any of my kids celebrate a birthday.  It just seems to fly by faster and faster.  He and 3 of his closest little friends and of course his family went to Chuck E Cheese and had a fun birthday party.  By the end of the day we were all Chuck E'd out!  We had pizza and cake and games and we were ready to go to the casa for some nice rest.  He had a fun time!










No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...