December~Christmas~Parties~Six Flags~And Much More!!!

ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PLAYGROUP
Every year since Eevie was just a toddler I have hosted a Christmas Playgroup & Book Exchange. This year the kids expressed that they were tired of doing a book exchange every year so for the big kids we did a Art Supply exchange! It was nice to get all the kids together while they were out of school, and be able to just play freely & exchange a small gift with a friend.
Since both of the older 2 are in school full time now we were able to host 2 playgroups. One for the little guys and one for the bigger ones. This year we have spent a lot of time with just babies & toddlers while the older 2 are at school. We did a book exchange and the babies had such a wonderful time playing together.
SCHOOL CHRISTMAS PARTIES
I am the room mom for Eevie's Class this year, so I was in charge of creating a fun Holiday Party...due to this responsibility I was unable to take a lot of pictures. I still can not believe that she is in 3rd grade! It just flies by so quickly. I enjoy working with Mrs. Murray on a regular basis on different things that are going on in the class! The Holiday Party was super fun, we did Crafts made of food, Played Christmas Bingo, and much more!
I am a regular volunteer for Ricky's Kindergarten class, and although I wasn't in charge of organizing the Winter Party, I sure was busy helping get ready for it. Kindergarten is just sooo fun. They were all hyped up on sugar and having such a great time. Ricky has the same teacher Eevie had when she was in Kindergarten, so I have gotten to know her throughout the years and really enjoy working with her and helping her prepare for lessons. For the Holiday party they colored on the high tech computer board, ate tons of junk food, and played musical chairs! What a great way to end the first 1/2 of the school year...Celebrating with friends :)
SIX FLAGS
We took the kids & our neighbor Skylar to Six Flags Holiday in the Park. The weather turned out to be great! We weren't surprised that Ricky is a rollercoaster crazy! That is all he wanted to do is ride rollercoasters. Unfortunately he wasn't tall enough to ride some of the really tall ones. Maybe next year! I am happy though, because I will finally have someone else to ride rollercoasters with since Rick doesn't like them. :)
Eevie liked the spinning rides and things that went up & down like the airplanes and such. We saw Christmas Lights, ate funnel cakes, rode plenty of rides and warmed up by a real campfire. It was such a fun time!

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...