Crazy Christmas
Christmas was a little crazy this year. We had Christmas with my family at our house on Christmas Eve night. We had food & dessert plus LOTS of presents! The kids had a great time and got some really great things from my parents & the aunts & Unlces.
Christmas Morning Rick had to work, but was able to go in a little later, so that he could spend time opening gifts with the kids. We weren't surprised that our kids didn't wake up early (They never do) We had to wake up the kids on Christmas!!! I mean who does that?! LOL
I am having trouble loading pictures from Christmas morning, but here is JC's face at 8:00am. He looked at me with this look of "it is way to early to get up"
Each child got sooooo many gifts from my parents, but I will just leave you with a few of the pictures.
Here are some pictures from when my family was over on Christmas Eve:
No comments:
Post a Comment