This Weekend
This weekend Rick planned a day out for the fam since he was off from work. I think the original idea was to go to the state fair, but it was the big Prairie view & Grambling game so it was going to be really crowded, PLUS it is super expensive. So since Ricky is absolutely fascinated with trains we went to ride the Trinity Railroad Express. We took a nice long ride from Fort Worth to Dallas. While we were there we saw the Amtrak train.
After our train ride, we decided to go to the water gardens in Fort Worth and walk around. It is a really neat place, where they have all sorts of really cool fountains. Last year there were 4 people who drowned when a little girl fell into the large fountain. She got suctioned down and couldn't get out. The other people died while trying to save her. The water gardens were closed for a long time after that accident and just recently reopened. It is a really beautiful and serene place. It is not for swimming or splashing. No one is supposed to even be in the water, but some people still take that risk.
Here is the latest cake I have made. I made this one for my friend's daughter's birthday party. I didn't like the way it turned out, but everyone seemed to love it! Working with Fondant to make the flowers really rocked! The plan is with practice, my cakes will look better and better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!
View our video Here: We had a great time in Grand Cayman! We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time. I a...
-
Good News!!! Ricky is finally Riding his bike. Up until the last couple of weeks he would do nothing but walk his new bike. I don't...
-
When we booked our cruise several months ago the only thought I had in my head was how much I wanted to have a nice RELAXING vacation. NO c...





No comments:
Post a Comment