We left on Friday Morning so that we could beat the Austin Rush Hour which is brutal. We got there, checked into our awesome hotel suite, and decided to grab some dinner.
(Ricky decided to take off all his clothes in the car about 2 hrs into our 5 hour car ride.)
Stuffed ourselves @ TX Roadhouse
The next day we were off to Sea World...
We had fun Riding Kiddie rides, watching shows, and Suzanna & I got to leave the kids with the dads to go ride some pretty cool rollercoasters!


The guys were busy checking out the TX vs OU game most of the time to make sure the Longhorns were winning. (As you can see who Rick is supporting) They ended up winning! 45-35 TX! GOOOO LONGHORNS!!!!!
Then it was off to the bird feeding. Basically you hold a cup of sap out and all these birds land on you and drink the sap out of the cup. Boy were my kids excited!!!... Before they actually got into the cages! LOL. Ricky freaked out, Eevies was a tad bit nervous and even I was a little intimidated.
(Everyone's face in these pictures look so funny!)
We watched this really great Sea Lion show. They take so much time training those animals to do such amazing tricks. Unfortunetly the show took a turn for the worst when the sea lions started pooping in the water! It was so disgusting! Right after the thing pooped the actors jumped into the water. The whole crowd was disgusted! Ricky, Eevie, Sydney, and Mauren all sat in the splash zone at this show wanting to get splashed, Ricky was not happy when he did get splashed! (I had to share that picture, it was just too funny) That was a pre-poopy water splash.(Meaning he got splashed B-4 the seal pooped) After he got dried off and changed into new clothes he was MUCH happier! (See Picture)
The dad's had fun with the kids while we were gone riding roller coasters! Here are a few pictures that they took.(Above) The older girls were with them too, who knows what they were doing?!
(Pic #1)
Even though we had 4 adults to 5 children, it still wasn't enough to rangle all of them all the time. Just trying to get a picture took work from every parent.
(pic #2)
As you can see still having problems getting everone together...But Suzanna is ready and posing! LOL
(Pic #6)
Finally a decent one!
It was a great Weekend with our good friends!!!





























1 comment:
I am laughing so hard right now I'm crying!!! Those pictures at the end are HILARIOUS!!!! And I'm TOTALLY posing while everyone else does the dirty work. We had an absolute blast!! It just wouldn't have been the same without you guys there with us. Thanks so much for coming. Those roller coasters were a BLAST!! And the "poop"....NASTY is all I can say. I just can't get it out of my head?!
Post a Comment