Well to start off, this has been a very hectic week for me! Saturday I was out in Fort Worth (About 45 min. away from my house) at the bank, when my keys fell out of my purse. Thinking that when Eevie picked them up she put them back in, I locked the door and was on my way. Well... when I looked into my my purse my keys weren't in there. When I asked Eevie where she put my keys she said on the Thing between the seats (Meaning on the console). So there we are locked out of the van in the middle of fort worth! I had to call Rick to drive 45 minutes to let me in the car and then 45 minutes back home. (He wasn't happy.)
But to top off the week so far:
On the way to Softball practice from Walmart, I hear commotion coming from the back seat; something about Ricky putting a sticker up his nose. So I am on the highway driving & yelling to the back for Ricky to take it out!!! (Why would my little angel (ya right) put something in his nose(See pic) Unfortunetly everytime he tried to get it out he pushed it further inside, so I yell just leave it alone until we get to the fields. Finally, I get to the fields and jump out to look in his nose. (Thinking there is one sticker in there) I look inside his nose and barely see something way in there. He is breathing fine, acting fine, so I leave it alone and call Rick. Thinking it would come out on its own when he sneezes; we leave it alone and put him to bed. 
The next morning it was still there! Rick tried getting out with a tweezers, but Ricky was way too wiggly. Plus he acted like it was the most painful thing he could go through. So off to the doctor we went!
As we pulled up to the doctor I realize that we are running early, so we go inside Kohls and look around. As soon as we walk in Ricky says " WOW it is really nice in here!" We get to talking about what is going to happen at the docs today. I ask him what is in his nose? He says "a sticker" and I ask if he is going to let the doctor take the sticker out of his nose, he said "mmm hmmm" as he shakes his head up and down.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA! He is so cute....
Glad he has no more stickers up there. The crazy things kids do!
Post a Comment