Our Carnival Cruise Character Breakfast *Cat in The Hat and Friends*

And don't forget to check out our video from Green Eggs & Ham breakfast with Cat in the Hat & Friends. For Video-Click Here
We just returned from our 7 day Family cruise on the Carnival Breeze and we had a blast!  I don't know why I decided to start the blog off with our Character Breakfast, but eh..  
We had planned on doing the Green Eggs & Ham breakfast even before we left for our trip.  And we weren't disappointed!  The food was delicious, the entertainment was fun, and even though our kids originally acted a little irritated and stuffy, they all were smiling in minutes.  I do wish I would have got some cute Seuss outfits for our family, because so many people went all out and dressed up.  Of course I didn't think of it until we got there and then I was like Dang we should've dressed all cute.  But it didn't stop us from having a great time.  

We had to wake up super early (vacation standards).  You could book a 8:30am or a 9:45am and we chose the later one.  The dining room was all decorated in cute Cat & The hat themed decorations, and the music was pumping.  (kid version of course) 

The wait staff was absolutely fantastic.  The entire duration of our trip all the staff was so amazing.  As a mom it was nice to let someone else take care of me and our family, as it is usually me doing it all.  

The one thing I was a little bummed about was the Characters didn't really come to the tables and interact with the guests.  If you are used to Character breakfast or any Character meals you may be a little put off by the lack of interaction.  But for $5 a person it wasn't a big deal.  We got amazing food, and great service, and a bit of cute, cheesy entertainment.  This will definitely be a part of our cruise tradition! 

Stay tuned for more fun stories from our trip!
And don't forget to check out our video from Green Eggs & Ham breakfast with Cat in the Hat & Friends. For Video-Click Here

No comments:

Grand Cayman- Stingrays, Turtles, Fish...OH MY!

View our video Here:  We had a great time in Grand Cayman!  We did the excursion Stingray City and had a pretty good time.  I a...