I am going to pretend like it hasn't been nearly a year since our last blog update. This has been a crazy whirlwind last couple of weeks. If you have been following my blog for a while you probably have noticed a slight change in the layout, and how things are set up. I am in the process of combining all of my blogs into one. This will allow me to have everything in one place and not have to log into several accounts to update.
We just finished our school year, and it was a busy one! I have had to get on my A game (AKA Pinterest Game) I was a busy planning fool before the kids got out of school. Because we all know once they are out, the craziness begins! My kids go BONKERS when they are home with me. I have to #1 have plenty of food, and #2 have plenty of activities. So this week we did tie die shirts, it was a total FAIL, and we did a watermelon volcano with my preschool class, and of course a lot of swimming. When I cut the watermelon in half and scooped out the middle for the watermelon volcano the kids thought it would be funny to put it on their head and be a "watermelon head" it was hilarious! I will have to put the video up later.
We have been in full celebration mode at the Herrera House since school let out May 23rd! First was Memorial Day weekend, we had a party every day that weekend. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We had the pleasure of seeing some super special friends and people in our life! Friday we went to a baseball party, we are like a great big family. The kids played and swam, and ate. We just had a great time. Saturday we went to a crab boil at another super special friends house. We had such a fabulous afternoon eating, drinking, chatting, and the highlight of the day was the water balloon fight! That was so funny! I will post all of our videos soon, once I reformat them.
And the best thing of all the last few weeks have been celebrating the birthday of this awesome guy! I can not believe that he is officially a teenager. The time flew by right before my eyes, and I just wasn't ready. But isn't that how life goes. We blink and it flies by, if we aren't careful we will miss some truly important moments. I try to enjoy all the little things. For his birthday this year he had a few friends over for swimming, pizza, a homemade cookie cake, and fruit. Then on his actual birthday we had a family party complete with confetti poppers.

Live, Laugh, Love
~Cammy~


No comments:
Post a Comment